Window Cleaning Service
Window Cleaning, Window Washing, Window and Gutter Cleaners
We Do Windows
There are many good reasons to maintain clean windows. They're expensive to replace, and they function much better with routine care and cleaning service. In the cold months, dirty windows prevent natural sunlight from warming the interior. Expect a higher energy bill when your windows are filthy.
We handle all aspects of window cleaning and window washing, including maintenance for a window skylight or exterior window. We help homeowners protect their houses against the type of damage that destroys value. Your home is likely your most expensive investment, that's why proper window maintenance programs make sense. If you want to extend the life of your roof, home exterior, and windows, we're standing by to assist. Protect your home exterior and interior and reap the benefits for years to come.
How To Clean Windows
People often ask us what the best window cleaner is and the truth is it really isn't too hard. We're working on putting together a nice little window cleaning resource that fully explains how to create your own homemade window cleaner from scratch in an effort to become a more proficient at better window cleaning. Seattle in particular has a tough time with the mold and mildew that continually stick and coat to our windows, but with some proper care and maintenance there is no reason why you can't imitate the way we do windows in your own home.
Very rarely do window cleaning services choose to teach you affordable window cleaning techniques you can do on your own, but our experience has shown us that most homeowners want an experienced window cleaning professional to handle this task for them. Stick around and we will show you the best way to clean windows. Window washing will ultimately lead you to a clean home, without a doubt.
To get started:
1. Use a little bit of dish soap mixed with warm water. No need to overdo the soap as fewer suds works better. We have found that people spend way too much time asking themselves, "what is the best window cleaner?" and not enough time cleaning!
2. Use a squeegee and wipe in a backward S motion. If you are right handed start in the upper left corner of the window and come across to the right, down, and back toward the left, and then bend again back down toward the right. Wash your windows the opposite direction if you are left handed.
3. At the end of each stroke wipe the end of the squeegee with a clean, lint-free rag.
4. Use an absorbent chamois-leather cloth for the edges which prevents streaking.
5. Use a rag you don't mind tossing for the window sill.
6. Don't use the rag on the window, or the chamois on the window sill. Each has their own usage.
Now clearly this technique works best on a single pane window, and if you have unique cutouts or multiple panes you'll have to change the window cleaning technique up a bit. Ask us how you can do it for your specific set up and we'll be happy to help.
Affordable Window Cleaning Services
Our window washing service is fast and methodical. Our workers never leave a mess. We respect your time and property and pledge to leave your facility looking better than we first arrived. Our A+ BBB rating assures you that we strive at all times to exceed your standards.
When you hire us to help with your gutter cleaning and roof cleaning why not allow us to help with your windows as well? It would be an easy addition to your service as we are already up on the roof and next to those hard to reach windows. Might as well clean those as well while we're there, don't you think?
Contact Issaquah Window and Gutter Cleaning Service today to get started. Check out what other services we offer as well!
Want a Window Cleaning Estimate For Your Home?